Friday, April 15, 2005

!*&^%$ #@#%&^&

Hey, the following post will contain profanity so KIDS / GOOD GIRLS / GOOD BOYS stricktly not allowed beyond this line.

I tried countin' till 100...I tried to smile and try one more time... I tried not to cusss.. I tried to look at my GFs foto and regain control.. I tried to recite "Asotoma Satyamaya...(screw u Saran) I tried every damn fucking thing in this planet....It still didn't work.. Finally called for help....

I am soooooooooooooo blooody pissed nowwwww...so much so that I feel totally fucked up... Not F&^%ed up but FUCKED up... wasted 1.5 fuckin' hours trying to get my post in shape... simply because I don't like shoddy work... whoever the fuck invented HTML can go shove it up his / her ass... IT FUCKIN SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS....why can't somebody invent a language which is easy enougH for even doofus' like me to grasp...FUCK HTML....FUCK THIS BLOG...N YEAH, A BIG MIDDLE FINGER FOR ALL THOSE STUPID QUIZZES....I QUIT !!

No comments: