Friday, April 15, 2005

Wokay... Peace Peace....

Bloggy boy is behaving properly now so before I forget...I was off yesterday and hence could not wish all of you so here I go... Iniya Parthiba Varusha Vaazhthukkal...and to all my Mellu friends.. Happy Vishu...

...and of course, today is April 15th.. very special day....A couple of Birthdays...

Anjali,
Many Many more happy returns of the day.. Hope you get to go on that long bike ride tonite with Vinay by the fields of Ghatkopar :-)

*a big bear hug* Hooy MN,
Heppy Heppy Birthday deeee....Will call ya tonite where we can have looong talk about how you spent EVERY single moment of your day ;-)

Dear God,

Grant them both whatever they want today...Kootti kazhichu paarunga, kanakku seriyaa varum...

Love,

Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wishes. It has been a very hectic day at office. Sud and I just had a small kaapi treat at Quikys - sayangaalam akka'oda girls day out :)

Jupe said...

U must have left but if you haven't, give AN hug from my side ;-) Will kol post 10...

Anonymous said...

Ivaluv kobhum koodathuda :)
Mmmm, andha foto matter konjum vaguea irukamaadri thonala ;)

Ekta said...

Hey Jupe,
Since when did you start behaving so nice to people--saying nice things about them on their bdays...uh?:-)

This image doesnt fit u..come back to ur old mean self..kiddo!

Jupe said...

Not-so-Anon,
Kobum irukkum edathil dhaan gunam irukkum ;-) Btw, doesn't she look awesome in that foto...I couln't care less abt the clarification dee..Like JBJ says "Its my life !!"

Ekta,
Cmon, everybody is going in for an image makeover these days...why can't I ? The goody boy thingy has already started paying dividends :-)