Thursday, January 17, 2013

So much to do and so little time

When work consumes 14 hours every day and you can't go by without your darling 8 hrs of sleep, what is left is harldly anything.. A paltry 2 hrs which is way too little to spend quality time with the OH, help around at home, return social phone calls, do your banking, pay the bills, think about a career change etc

...and then, a man's got to do what he's got to do. For me, I've got to play Stick Cricket/Tennis, Mini Golf, Wordpress, Hangman every day on the iPad, catch up with How I met your Mother, Melissa & Joey and random Hindu movies dubbed from Telugu (I just can't do without my daily dose of Ram Charan Tej, NTR Jr etc), read Times of India and Economic Times, browse through Thinkdigit and Engadget, poke around for deals in HUKD and catch up the football transfer gossip at NewsNow.

Whew !!!!! where is the time?

PS: Did I forget to mention my iPad collection of 32 to-read books and 4 must-watch movies :-(

No comments: