Thursday, September 02, 2004

Owen hottttt news

In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created woman and rested. Then God created Pranav... since then, neither God nor woman has rested...

But looks like all this will change.. Yes, all the boyfriends of the women Pranav petly calls "friends" can heave a collective sigh of relief.. And even distribute sweets.. for he has finally found Ms.Perfect..Its yet to sink in that Pranav has decided to settle down with jes ONE gal :D Neway the name's Vandana - Poor gal does not know what she is getting into..Needless to say i am dying to meet her and tell her EVERYTHING i know about Pranav..Starting from Miss Pune, guitar, kundalis, yoga, cranberries, massages, those shopping sprees with Mrs AP, butter chicken.....I could go on and on..I've been saving up ALL my holidays to attend this wedding and i hope its in Kashmir though there are indications that it could be at Delhi :-(( Of course, the bugger is sponsoring my flight tickets but i jes hope its not that cheap AIR DECCAN that he will be booking for me.. Need to buy a flashy kurta like the one Hritik/SRK wear in K3G to wow all the Kashmiri babes :D Gift wift kuch nahin milega usse..All these things are not needed within family.. and he surely is FAMILY.. Peeeluuuuuuuu, u r de bestestestest... I am sooooooooo excited !! With this, both my roomies are now getting married...Happy happy happy happy happy days are here again...Someone control me please...


Convocation
Originally uploaded by Jupieee.


There he is squatting by my right, sans specs (they don't look good in snaps he says..hehe) at our convo...Pranav, GH-0** is finally ALL mine.. Hehehehehe...

No comments: